Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

To Wii or Not to Wii is the question

  I love playing the Nintendo Wii with the kids when I get the chance or should I say when they beg me.  I'm tellin ya I just lost my spark.  I received The Biggest Loser game for the Wii  at Christmas time and have been dying to try it out but I think I am a little intimidated by it.

2009 came and went and I totally blew my goal for losing weight by my 35th bday.  I always tell my friends if I drop enough weight I am going to dress like a hooker!  My plan for 2010 was to get up at 6am to do the Wii workout, get the kids ready for school, take a walk with the children I babysit and maybe hit the YMCA in the evening a few nights a week.  I am exhausted just hearing that stupid plan..  

So the question is should I Wii or not Wii?  Maybe if I can just push myself to get started I will fall into the routine I want and get out of this friggin terrible rut I am in.  I have never been this lazy in my life.  If I ever get started I will post some before and after pics and a product review on the game

No comments: