Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

Love my Keurig coffee pot

This past Christmas I was a very good girl and Santa bought me the Keurig Platinum coffee maker. I LOVE IT and I think everyone should own one!! I usually only drank about 1-2 cups of coffee a day, but I think this coffee pot is making me drink more! It is so easy to use, easy to clean and there are so many varieties of coffee to choose from. This coffee maker was purchsed at Costco for $139.00. It came with 72 k-cups, a reuseable filter (great to use your own coffee instead of the k-cups)It has 4 cup settings one of them includes an iced coffee. I would highly recommend the Keurig for anyone. It is perfect for on the go, and especially great when you have company come over and you can offer them several varieties of coffee to choose from. If you register your coffee maker through Keurig.com give you 2 free boxes of K-cups when you purchase 2. That is a great deal.

No comments: