Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The ramblings of my mind

Sometimes I am told that I am in "Jennys World", ya know the world where there are unicorns,fairies and I tune everyone out. I feel like the past few months I have been in my own world. I seem to have lost that pep in my step. All I want to do is surf the web and watch tv. Lately I do just enough around the house for it to be OK. This is not who I want to be, but how can I get out of this rut? I have been a stay at home mom now since April of 2008 after being layed off from a company I worked for 16 years and I'm still a disorganized train wreck. Some people seem to think I have lots of time but I feel there is never enough time.

Trying to stay afloat in these economic hard times keeps me up at night. I am always trying to find a way to make money or to cut back somewhere. But How? My husband has two nicknames for me... Lucy and Stanley. Lucy because of all of my ideas to make money turn out to be a scene from the I Love Lucy show! Stanley because of my new found love of never going anywhere without a coupon or how I add paper towels to the bottom of the Clorox canister just to use up all of the clorox.

It seems my mind is on a never ending roller coaster...endless things to do, family obligations, trying to be organized and clutter free in life, home and my job of caring for others kids. My mother always says to me she doesn't know how I do it all or I should be skinny because I am always on the go. I don't know either mom. I guess I am on auto pilot. On top of all that I struggle with my weight, trying to be supermom and wife, and I worry alot about my extended family. i can just ramble on and on what goes through my head

No comments: