Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Rollercoaster thoughts

My mind is like a slow moving roller coaster.  Ya know when the operator is slowly taking down each car to let people off.....well each car in my brain represents a thing on the to do list, someone I am thinking about, bills, kids, etc, etc.  I've been spending alot of time on the internet lately.  First I was trying to learn how to become a licsensed daycare provider and being a Sole proprietorship, then I was looking for the perfect invitations, centerpiece, favors and candy table ideas  for my daughters upcoming communion and now I am trying to plan her spa party for her bithday next month.  I almost forgot...trying to plan a getaway for next month in the Poconos to go snowtubing at Camelback and a night at The Great Wolf Lodge.   UUUUGGHHHH!!  I can't get this roller coaster to ever stop.  You know what I would love to have?  A weekend all to myself!  No phones, no kids, no husband.  I want to lay around in my pajamas all weekend and do nothing but watch TV and read some magazines and have cereal for dinner.  Is that too much to ask?  I think that is what I am going to ask for Mother's Day.  If I will survive this madness by then

No comments: