Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

What's on the Menu

I hate cooking!  My kids are like finicky cats so what's the point of cooking?  If it were up to me I would have breakfast everyday for dinner.  Mr. Amazing won't go for that.  What's wrong with a big bowl of cereal?  It has milk.  Enough of my ranting...this is What's on the Menu for this week:

Monday:  Chili over white rice (Plain browned meat for my son)

Tuesday:  Fried chicken cutlets, broccoli, and roasted potatoes

Wednesday:  Hotdogs & fries

Thursday:  Roast Beef, baked potato, green beans (chicken nuggets for my daughter)

Friday:  Leftovers

Saturday:  Spaghetti & meatballs

Sunday:  Surprise party for Mr. Amazing's friend

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I am not especially fond of cooking either, but unless I want to be broke I had to learn. BTW I found you on Mom Bloggers Club

Jennifer said...

Melissa, i know how to cook and i can follow a recipe I just HATE IT!!! But the recession has hit my home and I am learning to be diligent with making menus, doing a regular food shopping instead of going every other day. Welcome and enjoy my blog