Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Homeade or store bought is the question for today

As I am sure you all know Christmas is not very far away. I have been racking my brains to come up with ideas for gifts that are thoughtful, useful, & nice.  I normally go out and buy boxes of candy or cookies for my neighbors, co workers, teachers etc.  This year I have that Italian disease MYFUNDSARELOW!   I really like baking and making treats.  I was thinking maybe this year I can make some peppermint or movie bark, cranberry pistachio biscotti, and maybe some oreo truffles.  Michaels craft stoe has some really nice boxes and all over blog world are some really nice printable labels and tags I can use.  What do you think?  Be honest and let me know what you think you would like to receive or if you know of some other idea. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great idea to me, I would love it.
I am following from MBC, I enjoyed visiting you.
www.beautyandthegreen.blogspot.com