Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I love being stuck inside with 29 inches of snow

Let it snow Let it snow Let it snow is what I say!!!  This past Sunday my little town in Staten Island was hit with 29 inches of snow.  I don't mind being stuck inside.  I have a ton of things to keep me busy and plenty of food to last through the weekend. 

This is the worst I have seen since the Blizzard of 96.  I think the sanitation department is on a slow down because many of the streets have not even been plowed.  Cars have been left wherever they got stuck and even some of the plows are getting stuck.  I feel bad for all the people stuck in airports who have already been there a few days and still have to wait to get a flight. 

Well I hope everyone stays warm and has a healthy and happy New Year!!

1 comment:

Stepping On Cheerios said...

Enjoy your hibernation. I was bummed that the storm missed us!