Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Nothing much to talk about

It's been a while since I wrote anything lately to post.  Usually I have a ton of things going on to talk about.  There is never a dull moment in my life.  It seems all I have been doing lately is tryng to find freebies and samples to post on this blog.  Maybe I have writers block or something or maybe I am just better at posting up simple things.  I did go to the mall the other day and scored my samples from Victoria Secret.  They were 3 sample vials of Pink perfume.  I haven't tried them yet because I have been sick with a head and chest cold and I can't smell or taste.  I have been filling out so many forms for samples and contests I hope they will pay off in a few weeks.  I will post pics of all my swag when they come in the mail.

We were snowed in today and school was cancelled.  Yay me!!!  We really didn't do much.  I let the kids rent a movie on Pay per view and they went outside to play in the snow.  It was funny watching my neighbor try to white wash my daughter.  I stayed in because I think I have strep throat.  My amazing husband did all the shoveling.  He is so wonderful.  (I really am a Princess in disguise)

No comments: