Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

What's on the Menu

Busy Busy Busy is all I have to say.  Trying to keep writing some posts but I am tired.  A lot of my menus will look the same because I am on Jenny Craig, Mr. Amazing had gastric bypass so he can't eat that much.  We try to make our very picky kids what they like but it's getting harder and harder.  The litttle Diva is now becoming Goldilocks!  One day she likes it they next day she doesn't.  I just can't win

Monday:  Chili and beans over rice

Tuesday:  Homeade chicken soup and grilled cheese

Wednesday:  Chicken cutlets with potato and veggies

Thursday:  Leftovers

Friday:  Finger foods.....We are having our annual Christmas party at the house for Mr. Amazing & his crew from work.  It's usually lots and lots of cocktails with lots of finger foods

Saturday:  Pizza for the kids...Mr. Amazing and I will be at his work Christmas party

Sunday:  quick meatsauce and macaroni  or maybe breakfast for dinner (fingers crossed for breakfast! lol)  Mr. Amazing does most of the cooking around here

No comments: