Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

What's on the Menu

I am so sorry for neglecting my little blog.  I have been so busy lately that I don't know if I am coming or going!  I really gotta get my act together.  We just sold our house and waiting to go into contract.  So pretty soon I am going to have to start packing.  We will be moving to someplace temporary around here first and then to Florida next summer (after my son graduates 8th grade) Mr. Amazing is going to have to stay behimd a few months to finish out his last few months of work.  I don't know what we are going to do without him!  The kids and I will melt away to nothing!  Seriously!!    He does majority of the cooking.  So I am really going to make an effort to post my menu plan every week so I could use them next year when I have to do all the cooking!  Unless the kids start to like cereal night, sandwich night and meatball night..lol!

Monday:  Roasted chicken & potatoes with steamed carrots

Tuesday:  Chicken parmesean with pasta 

Wednesday:  Stuffed pork loin, yellow rice, and steamed broccoli

Thursday:    Homeade pizza and garlic knots

Friday:  Leftovers

Saturday:    I will be at my Bunco Xmas party so Mr. Amazing will probably take kids out to dinner

Sunday:  Homeade chicken noodle soup and grill cheese

No comments: