Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

What's on the Menu

  It's official....our house is on the market now.  We are a step closer to Florida.  So now I have been working extra hard at keeping this house as neat as a pin.  It's hard work!  Kids running around all day leaving a trail of toys and fingerprints.  On another note I have been really trying to create a nice little stockpile to help us save even more money.  We will need it for moving expenses and hopefully some new furniture.  My grocery store offered triple coupons the past 2 weeks and I was on a coupon high.   Anyway here is my menu for the week.

Sunday:  Leftover make your own fajitas with rice and beans

Monday:  Meatballs and spaghetti

Tuesday:  Homeade chicken soup and sandwiches

Wednesday:  Chicken cutlets with yellow rice and green beans

Thursday:  Chili with white rice

Friday:  Homeade pizza

Saturday:  Roasted chicken, potato and broccoli

No comments: