Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What's on the Menu

I know I know...it's been months since I posted my menu plan.  What can I say?  I am just a plain unorganized mess!!  Better late than never right?  I was speaking to my cousin this weekend who lives in Texas and I was ranting about my excitement over triple coupons this week.  We started talking about saving money and planning menues and it reminded to post up my menu.  She likes to glance at it and sometimes make the same things for her family.   I will start from last night.....So here it is:


Tuesday:  Chicken and cheese Quesadilla, yellow rice, beans (I LOVE Bush's beans Texas Ranchero or black bean fiesta)

Wednesday:  Country fried steak, mashed potatoes, and green beans

Thursday:    Oven roasted chcken and potatoes with spinich

Friday:  Fried chicken cutlets, white rice, broccoli

Saturday:  We have a party to attend....so dinner will be there

Sunday:  Hamburgers, hotdogs, homeade macaroni and cheese

No comments: