Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Was my face red!!

So this morning as I was blow drying my hair....POP...the lights went out.  I ran downstairs to see if we popped a circuit.  I seen one circuit that was orange and I switched it back.  Still no lights.  In a panic I called Mr. Amazing to see if he was on his way home from work and then I called the electric company to report the problem and they were sending someone out.

When Mr. Amazing gets home and he checks the circuit breaker...POP...the lights go back on!!  He said I didn't turn the MAIN switch on.  How the heck am I suppose to know that?   Now he wants a pat on the back for being Mr. Fix It.  I only know to turn the ones that are orange.

The man from the electric company was happy he didn't have to work and my face turned red from my dumb blonde moment.

No comments: