Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

I Love Coupons

I am on a coupon high right now!  I just dragged myself to CVS because today is the last day of their sales and I had coupons for a few sale items that also expired today.  I always used coupons but now that I have been blogging I have been learning to shop better at CVS and Walgreens.  I use to get those extra care bucks and then forget about them and wind up throwing them away.  I never even thought about splitting my order up to use them or to use them to buy staples like milk, bread, and eggs.  So here is what I did:

Kotex by U was 4.99  and get 4.99 Extra Care Bucks
I had a $2.00 ECB and $1.oo off coupon
SOooo  I only paid $2.00 for the kotex and then I applied the $4.99 ECB towards my next purchase which was.....
Herbal Essence shampoo and conditioner 2 for $5.00 
(2) Pantene Restoratives shampoo $4.99 each (and get $1.00 ECB) this was actually sale for tomorrow they honored.

I had two $1.00 coupons for the Herbal Essence
Buy 1 get 1 for the Pantene
and $4.99 Ecb from the kotex

So for all these items I only paid $6.75!!!  It woul have been less if it weren't fo stupid taxes.

No comments: