Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Justin Beiber party ideas needed

My darling little diva s turning 9 next month and she wants a Justn Beiber themed party.  I am determined to not be a last minute Nelly and start making the decorations and planning everything now.  Anyone who knows me knows that I have a tendency to procrastinate and stress myself out dong everything the day of! Ths is not going to be just a regular party....we will be going to the movies to see the Justin Beiber movie, coming home to eat spaghetti bolognese (thats Justins favorite meal), and then it will be a sleepover.  So I was thinking of doing a small scale dessert table with a purple color scheme because I was informed by my Diva that is Justin Beiber's favorite color and then I thought of trying to find a nice picture of him to put on iron on transfer paper to make pillow cases the girls can take home.  I need some ideas for party games to play, what to put on the dessert table, and I was looking for templates to make water bottle labels and cupcake wrappers.  If you have any suggestions or ideas I would love to hear them. 

No comments: