Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I can't beleve it been a year for my little blog

Last year on January 17th  I started this little blog thanks to meeting another mother at a friends house. I can't believe it that I actually stuck with it.  I have learned so many things such as being more coupon savvy, making our parties here at home a little more sassy, and love reading about all of my bloggy friends.  Who would have thought that so many people would want to read about me?  Not to mention all the freebies I have received throughout the year. 

I am looking forward to another great year of savings and learnng different things.  This year I am hoping to add more to my blog.  Things such as recipes, craft projects, printables.  I am not the best of cooks and I am definately not the one full of ideas to make things crafty but I sure can surf the web for the ideas or your blogs!  No worries because I always try to mention where it came from.  Thanks to all who follow me and support me.

No comments: