Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

Starting to love printable party decor

So lately I have been spending every available minute I have to spare reading blogs.  I love finding coupon deals, freebies and now I have found party and entertining blogs. I am addicted to blogging (more like reading other blogs than writing for my own) I have found some of the cutest free printables to make your party extra special.  Like I have all the free time in the world (I probably would if i didnt sit at this computer reading blogs!) but I cant wait to have a reason to have a party so I can use some of the ideas and printables I have been finding.

I think I am going to try a Welcome to summer vacation shindig for the kids on Monday (their last day of school) I envision cupcakes with yellow, blue and orange icing, ice cream with the toppings, and some burgers and dogs.  Water bottles with custom labels (made by me) and then I am going to try some 4th of July printables for our bbq.  My husband is going to think I am nuts (or as he will call me a LOSER)

So I am giving you the links to some of my fave blogs that have awesome party theme ideas and printables:

paperandcake.blogspot.com     

                                                        tweedledeedesigns.com

               puertabella.blogspot.com


                                                           

tomkatstudio.blogspot.com           

No comments: