Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Sorry for not posting...Gastric Bypass, babysitting, cleaning the clutter

I am so sorry my fellow bloggers for not posting lately.  There has been alot going on.  Mr. Amazing had Gastric Bypass surgery a few weeks ago and he had some complications that kept him in the hospital for a week.   He was home for not even 24hrs and suffered a near fatal allergic reaction that landed him in ICU for a few days.  So I have been a little stressed out.  Now I am trying to get back into the swing of things and get this house in order so the for sale sign can go up (hopefully in a week or so) I have so many closets, cabinets, and drawers to clean out I don't know if I am coming or going.  On top of the regular trials and tribulations of everyday life,  I also  been babysitting (gotta pay those bills) and I am just extremely exhausted.  I have not been sleeping good and it's really starting to effect me.  I just lack motivation to do anything and all I seem to do is worry about every little burp or fart Mr. Amazing makes. 

Hopefully I will back to posting regularly soon

No comments: