Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

more free St. Patricks Day printables

Okay maybe I am just a little obsessed with printable partyware!  I thought it would be nice if I shared all the places I have been finding these cute printables.  I also stalk follow these blogs and it would be nice if you would kindly take a ride over to their sites and maybe you too might like to follow them. 

My newest obsession.....  SUBWAY ART!!!  The totally awesome ladies at eighteen25 created this cute sign




Who doesn't love cupcakes?  Well how about dressing them up with these cute little cupcake wrappers.  You can find these free printables at   pennycandystudios                                    



                                                               

1 comment:

Penny said...

Hi Jennifer! Thanks very much for following my blog, and for featuring me (eee!) :)